“…Free at last; free from the past; free to cast; spells of real lust…”
“…I had a dream the other night; I was the dark, you were the light; you let me in, I let you in; then He could say: Let it begin!…”
In this book, One may find 181 e-mails (nothing more; nothing less) sent during the period March-August 2024.
An indicative (but not exhaustive) list of what is featured in these e-mails and what is revealed through them would include:
– the complicated love life of a very talented but also quite troubled young man;
– an insider’s look on the workings, processes, dynamics, conspiracies and behind-the-stage byzantine power struggles of a major international organisation;
– the plotting of a diabolical scheme, aiming at toppling the European governance framework overnight, by a bunch of top-level, greedy and power-drunk bureaucrats;
– the integration of all social media into a single platform which could give birth to the first artificial intelligence in the history of humanity;
– a mystery messenger delivering packages of superficially absurd and autistic-like information, behind which, though, a secret of cosmic proportions and implications might be hidden;
– myriads of random (?), seemingly irrelevant and, quite often, quirky historical, pop culture, science fiction and alternative rock music references; and
– 33 grey zones of social etiquette begging to be resolved…
… Or perhaps One could simply dismiss all of the above and say that, in a nutshell, this book is really about one and only one thing; i.e. One’s ceaseless struggle to know Oneself.
Read it and find out for yourself if it’s One way or Another.